I'm such a badass

Dottleshead

There has been a push to finish a new release for the last 6 months.  We are down to the nitty gritty and I just opened up 2 new defects that are sure to turn some heads.  Sure I feel good that I've found them now for the company -- but happier that i get to open them it against my former team whose services were shipped to India.

And I get to do it in the faces of the senior eyes watching them.  ?

That's how you make a splash.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

There has been a push to finish a new release for the last 6 months.  We are down to the nitty gritty and I just opened up 2 new defects that are sure to turn some heads.  Sure I feel good that I've found them now for the company -- but happier that i get to open them it against my former team whose services were shipped to India.

And I get to do it in the faces of the senior eyes watching them.  ?

That's how you make a splash.

This is your old team.  If you were REALLY any good you would have included the fix for them and given them an opening on Monday when you can test it for them again.

FAIL.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

This is your old team.  If you were REALLY any good you would have included the fix for them and given them an opening on Monday when you can test it for them again.

FAIL.

Nah because the underlying message to the directors is you fucked up. You outsourced it, you fix it. And if you are the owner, you should hang.

WIN

42 minutes ago, Dottles said:

And if you are the owner, you should hang.

38 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Remember, messengers with a bad message have sometimes been known to be kilt. :biker:

Last bit was a circuitous assault against Kazie and he missed it.  I guess I need to hit him between the eyes.