Well, it finally happened folks.

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Then I will call her "Yiva Hebrew National". 

She's not Jewish, Wilbur. She's an idiot. 

I don't know why AWWC likes to Jewish up things that are clearly not Jewish.  The boy has severe mental issues, I suppose.  And he's not Jewish either.  Please don't let him fool you.  He's good people though.  He's just more than mildly crazy.  But like I mentioned before, he's good.  Mostly. 

Couch 

• Heart 3

6 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

I don't know why AWWC likes to Jewish up things that are clearly not Jewish.  The boy has severe mental issues, I suppose.  And he's not Jewish either.  Please don't let him fool you.  He's good people though.  He's just more than mildly crazy.  But like I mentioned before, he's good.  Mostly.

I was planning to visit him this Friday afternoon.

Is it safe?

• Heart 1

On 2/9/2019 at 7:21 PM, Couch_Incident said:

Ylva barked at a plastic bag that was swimming through the breeze today. She's absolutely brilliant. She's the smartest dog in Rochester Proper.

Couch

But, does she bark at dogs on TV?

My sister always has at least two dogs and has had a parade of Yorkies, King Charles Spaniels, mutts, etc. over the decades and only one ever barked at animals on TV.  That is Milo, a rescued mixed-Yorkie that is pushing 13 and it's now too much energy to run toward the TV and bark, but he still growls from wherever he's sitting when something like Lassie is on TV - and he's not fooled by cartoon anumals.