10 inches

petitepedal

:runcirclsmiley:coming in Tuesday's storm :frantics:  This is like March back in the 70's and 80's...storms every couple of days...LOL who knows when they will clear the parking lot...they usually have folks park on the street 2 or 3 days after a storm then they can plow the parking lot end to end..  I may end up staying home on Tuesday :whistle:  Thank goodness for PTO..and good thing I get more days in March!!

8 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Amazing how many of those very familiar songs were remakes of old blues songs!  I gave Aerosmith WAY too much credit!  ;D

Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones,  Van Halen and many more band first albums mostly cover songs. 

• Awesome 1

22 hours ago, petitepedal said:

:runcirclsmiley:coming in Tuesday's storm :frantics:  This is like March back in the 70's and 80's...storms every couple of days...LOL who knows when they will clear the parking lot...they usually have folks park on the street 2 or 3 days after a storm then they can plow the parking lot end to end..  I may end up staying home on Tuesday :whistle:  Thank goodness for PTO..and good thing I get more days in March!!

I'm gonna toss out my Hawaii suggestion again :D

And, PZ probably even has a free couch you can use!

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

She can house sit in the Burgh while I am away. That should still be warmer. Might be tight to have her crash in our hotel. 

Getting a rental car?  You can sleep in those comfortably in Hawaii with no risk of dying from exposure. She isn't too tall, so even a compact would be fine.

• Heart 1