Good Sunday morning

Longjohn

I've been up since before 3.  We will do a large breakfast soon and then later today a turkey breast.  Maddmaxx spring is 1 week from today but today is pole qualifying for next weeks Daytona 500 and then this afternoon, the clash for last years pole winners.  Big money, spectacular racing usually a bit over the top.  The motto is "win or don't bring it back".  The clash is unique in that it doesn't count as part of the season or the points championship so there's nothing to lose by going for the win at all costs.  Here's hoping no one gets hurt and the racing is a good warmup for next week. It's speedweeks at Daytona.  I wish I was there.

• Heart 1

Morning...had breakfast..my half of a homemade egg McMuffin..and more of MrWang's Ho Hung...

Gonna leave for church and the gym soon...Looks like weather will keep my from the gym on Tuesday :wacko:  Either our weather or my cold has kept me from church and gym for a couple of weeks now :frantics: It will be a long session.

I had to take nanna’s Place this morning. After I cooked her breakfast I packed a snack bag for the six grandkids and headed of to pick up the girls for church. Nana always brings old smart phones and tablets for the girls to play games on the way to church. I brought the devices but waited for them to ask for them before passing them out. They never asked. Instead I got to listen to them sing all the way to church. They take after their mom and dad and are very good singers.

• Heart 3