Sunday Update....we got SNOW (again) pics

petitepedal

So I went to church this AM and the snow just came down..big flakes almost a white out..just on the drive into church...So 90 minutes...maybe and I cleared off a good inch or so of snow  from my car....Then it was off to Planet Fitness..still snowing steadily but the flakes had gotten just a tad smaller.

Did 16 minutes on the treadmill and then a modified weight workout...2 sets and  :whistle: I left a couple of things off..but I added a couple from our last workout :nodhead:  Felt pretty darn good.... I am hoping our big snows and interruptions to my workout are done for the season..but hey I think I have had a good rest.

Snow continues to fall....this is the "Sunday Storm"...must be about 4 inches....who knows if Tuesday will bring 6 or 10 :dontknow:  We have gone from being below average...to normal or even above in the last 2 weeks.

20190210_142911.jpg

20190210_142916.jpg

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Ours is waiting until Tuesday, to mess up another week of snow. I am waiting for Death Jim aka @BuffJim to confirm. 

Looks like a sloppy storm for our area. If it were all to fall as snow, we’d get 12-18”. But rain, ice and sleet will mix in, cutting accumulations in half or more. I have a flight south on Sunday so hoping things are ok that day. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Currently it is 9F, the warmest it has been in days. 

It was 9 degrees here in Bend this morning. So I went out & shoveled most of our block (10 houses). rested for a little then did our patio. Then a neighbor driveway..because she is out of town to help her Mom in Minnesota. 

We're supposed to get a dusting tonight and then more snow on Tuesday.  I'm on the border of the 1-3 inch prediction and the 3-5 prediction.   Unfortunately the snow is supposed to be followed by icy rain.

• Sad 1

We're still getting roller coaster weather here in Central Maryland, but at least it's only 4 weeks until Daylight Savings Time.

We are supposed to get light snow overnight Sun-Mon, then rain during the day Monday, then 2" to 4"of snow overnight Mon-Tues, then rain during the day Tuesday and a 50F high Wed. to melt it all.

My usual grocery shopping days are Fri and Tues but on Fri I made sure I stocked up with enough food and five of my favorite breakfast bowls to last through Wed. AM.