So what have I missed??

SuzieQ

13 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Yay SusieQ is back. Don’t stay away so long. What are you doing with the power tools? 

You missed out on doing a polar plunge with me. It was great.

I would be the last one to volunteer for a polar plunge! And didn't you do it during the polar vortex?

Just now, SuzieQ said:

I would be the last one to volunteer for a polar plunge! And didn't you do it during the polar vortex?

It was the tail end of the vortex, -5 the night before but it had warmed up to about +24 by the time of the plunge.

You would have looked good plunging with me, about the only two skinny ones there.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

It was the tail end of the vortex, -5 the night before but it had warmed up to about +24 by the time of the plunge.

You would have looked good plunging with me, about the only two skinny ones there.

Lol, not an advantage I don't think! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

I have heard the benefits. What is unknown is the effects on the heart. It's also me admitting that cold weather is not my thing anymore.

I’ve been doing from one to three of these every year for the last ten years. They used to have a row of ambulances ready if needed. Now I think they have one somewhere on the grounds in case it’s needed. I have never seen a medical issue of any kind except for shallow cuts from ice schards floating on top of the water that you have to walk through. I never saw anyone getting treated for them. They stop bleeding after you dry off.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Remarkably hairy lower body. And the carpet doesn’t match the drapes.

Lol, I searched through the pictures to find one that didn’t show my Speedo. The guys get all bent out of shape when I post a Speedo picture. That person stepped in front of the lady taking pictures.

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

Lol, I searched through the pictures to find one that didn’t show my Speedo. The guys get all bent out of shape when I post a Speedo picture. That person stepped in front of the lady taking pictures.

Why do so many photographers come out to take pictures of you bathing in the lake? As far as I can tell, you’re the only participant in this “Polar Plunge” thing, and I frankly think this may be some kind of a scam you’re pulling. Just an excuse to walk around in public in your Speedo in Late January, as far as I can tell.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2