Scarface was stupid

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Did you even watch the movie????  Scarface was punching WAY above his weight.  Personality wise, it was a wash. Looks wise? Uh, probably 3-5 pts out of 10 difference between them. His sidekick was at least closer to her "looks" number.

Of course.  Michelle was just an avatar, a credentialing experience to prove to himself he belonged.  She was an empty vessel, terminally bored with it all and knew about his bullshit all along.  She whored it up anyway, because the character was like that.

I hope I never come to a new country and climb the drug ladder to the very top, only to fall in with a vapid whore who doesn't give a shit about me or really appreciate anything.  I hope someone would talk me out of it if that happens.

Just now, Randomguy said:

Of course.  Michelle was just an avatar, a credentialing experience to prove to himself he belonged.  She was an empty vessel, terminally bored with it all and knew about his bullshit all along.  She whored it up anyway, because the character was like that.

I hope I never come to a new country and climb the drug ladder to the very top, only to fall in with a vapid whore who doesn't give a shit about me or really appreciate anything.  I hope someone would talk me out of it if that happens.

1456624656_RO1stGreenvillepic.jpg.593568994edb3fc46e4221d8bd61792c.jpg.42c12c8f80bf5d58738de4e693e9169c.jpg

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

It's a living.  Don't knock it until you try it!

To quote Tina Turner, "What's love go to do (got to do) with it?"

Elvira (wonder if that is a nod towards another blood sucker) wanted riches and glamour and free coke and did not care about the means to the end, either with Frank or Tony.

Tony knew only what he saw and he saw what Frank and others had and so that is what he wanted and was willing to take at all costs.

If you want real love, go look at Gina and Manny and see the way that their lifestyle was their downfall.

I think the moral of the story is at some point there is no return, no redemption, no happy ending.