This is not a sad place

Randomguy

way to be both supportive and understanding, RG

One of the things I like about this forum is that it isn't a bunch of sad jaded fuckmunches who bitch about everything and only comment on how cool they are and how your beer sucks because it is zima or Coors.

• Heart 1

We can't all be sad at once, that stuff is contagious.  We took a plate of dog-turd that was handed to us and turned it into happy place, this is the little forum that could!  We don't feel resigned to our fates, we feel uppity and take action, we wake up and kick ass.  Fuck sadness, what has it ever done for us?  Sure, we may get down for a bit, but it isn't forever and we get the hell over it!

• Heart 1

Repeat after me:  You are not sad you are not sad you not sad  (repeat for while)

Where is the spirit?  Where's the guts, huh?  This could be the greatest day of our lives, but if you are sad you're gonna let it be the worst.  "Ooh, we're afraid to not be sad, RG, we might get in trouble.  Well just kiss my ass from now on!  Not me!  I'm not gonna take this being sad stuff!

• Heart 1

this is true

Hell yeah.  We are a disparate bunch with vast life experience, a lust for adventure, and 9 kinds of venereal disease (average), we don't take kindly to sadness.  Sadness is for goth kids who mistake petty emotion for depth, we don't have time for that crap!

We can't all be sad at once, that stuff is contagious.  We took a plate of dog-turd that was handed to us and turned it into happy place, this is the little forum that could!  We don't feel resigned to our fates, we feel uppity and take action, we wake up and kick ass.  Fuck sadness, what has it ever done for us?  Sure, we may get down for a bit, but it isn't forever and we get the hell over it!

He's on a roll. :D

Edit: I posted this before reading RRs post. :D

• Heart 1

You are very wise, Randomguy™. Your message should be repeated often.

Besides, I live in the last stop before Heaven, so it's hard for me to stay sad for very long. Even the bad times are good.

• Heart 1