Icicles

dinneR

1 minute ago, sheep_herder said:

I assume the wind was blowing and they did not form while you were riding.

The bike rack is under a mountain of ice sliding off the roof. The icicles will drip from the roof to the ground. When it all falls in the spring, its scary. Our facilities manager keeps warning me that it will slide soon. I tell him it won't happen until April. 

I'll take picture tomorrow if I remember. 

4 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

My gosh, my workplace would never let this fly.  That looks like it could kill someone.  Don't let it be you.  Can't sneak the bike inside?

It has some time before it will fall. March or April. It will get bigger. They can't get it down, it is too thick to break. Today I parked under the roof overhang. I could park in the front, but my bike is safer here. Parking inside is not aloud. 

18 hours ago, dennis said:

It has some time before it will fall. March or April. It will get bigger. They can't get it down, it is too thick to break. Today I parked under the roof overhang. I could park in the front, but my bike is safer here. Parking inside is not aloud. 

It is not allowed here, either.  I often break those rules.

Security walks by and I give them the look.  It seems to work for me.   

20 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

It is not allowed here, either.  I often break those rules.

Security walks by and I give them the look.  It seems to work for me.   

Yeah - only building management - not security - gives a crap where I work.  They built a "bike locker room" on the first floor, but I still like bringing my bike up and setting it in the corner by my desk.  I don't need a lock, and I can use it to virtue signal my awesomeness to the rest of the office.

• Haha 2