Happy Friday

Kzoo

To y’all except for RG.  I wish him a happy Tuesday.

The grandkids are coming over this evening to spend the weekend and I have an appointment to get my haircut this afternoon.  This morning I need to meet with a couple sales guys to kick their butts into gear.  February sales suck.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Yay grandkids for the weekend.  What are their ages? What are your plans to spoil them. My wife hasn’t seen our grandkids for over two weeks. I think she needs some grandkid therapy.  Yesterday I strung an Ethernet cord from my modem downstairs up to her recliner and she tried a different function on her job. It seems to be working. Our satellite internet is not fast enough for the normal work she does. She doesn’t want to burn all of her sick days this early in the year but is too sick to travel to her mom’s house to work.

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Yay grandkids for the weekend.  What are their ages? What are your plans to spoil them. My wife hasn’t seen our grandkids for over two weeks. I think she needs some grandkid therapy.  Yesterday I strung an Ethernet cord from my modem downstairs up to her recliner and she tried a different function on her job. It seems to be working. Our satellite internet is not fast enough for the normal work she does. She doesn’t want to burn all of her sick days this early in the year but is too sick to travel to her mom’s house to work.

Daughter#1 has 4 kids.  Oldest is 14, youngest will be 4 in May.  WoKzoo plans activities and likes to keep me in the dark (about this and most other things).  There is snow on the ground so I suspect there might be a trip to the sled riding hill early tomorrow morning.  Her and all the grandkids have tremendous artistic talents so there will be some new craft attempted and then there will be hours of play-dough - including elaborate play-dough cooking competitions.  And Saturday evening there will be a movie selected by the kids.  

"Yesterday I strung an Ethernet cord from my modem downstairs up to her recliner and she tried a different function on her job. It seems to be working."

One word - Wireless router.