Hey Ralph, what'ca reading?

Kzoo

I started a new Audible book yesterday and I thought of you.  It was one of the free books from last month.  I find some of the free offerings are not worth the money.  I've had luck with a few and this is one.  A mixture of philosophy, irony, humor and wisdom.  I'm not sure it would go over well with your ride-share folks but I'm thinking you would enjoy it.

image.png.2ca0b93bd50d80a2ef14f51cf6a6e2ee.png 

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

We're listening to James Patterson's Mistress.

I'm gonna take a wag that James Patterson and  Susan Trott appeal to different audiences.

I have to get some audio books for the car, getting tired of radio. But the 15 minute drive to work is a bit short to sink into a good book.   

• Heart 1

Just now, Further said:

I'm gonna take a wag that James Patterson and  Susan Trott appeal to different audiences.

I have to get some audio books for the car, getting tired of radio. But the 15 minute drive to work is a bit short to sink into a good book.   

I recommend Radio Paradise as a radio alternative.

45 minutes ago, Further said:

Drive that new van to work and let it play your music off your phone. Blue Teeth is pretty cool. When my wife bought her van she had me go pick it up. I set it up with my phone as default and hers as secondary. Whenever I’m in the car or close to it it plays my music. 

• Haha 1