Educational TV at 5 AM

petitepedal

I've been moving about for a while now on two crutches.  Then I have to lay in bed for the rest of the day and night.  I started on one crutch this week and it hasn't been any fun.  Last night I was really sore so I may need to go back to two crutches.  As it is I am bending the doctor's orders trying to get to 100%.  Not working so far.  :angry:

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, tybeegb said:

I've been moving about for a while now on two crutches.  Then I have to lay in bed for the rest of the day and night.  I started on one crutch this week and it hasn't been any fun.  Last night I was really sore so I may need to go back to two crutches.  As it is I am bending the doctor's orders trying to get to 100%.  Not working so far.  :angry:

It’s pretty hard to speed up bone growth. About all you can do is make sure you are getting enough calcium and vitamin D. If the two ends of the bone move around any they can’t grow together. My hip was three months to heal but I wasn’t even allowed to use that leg for balance.

• Sad 1

On 2/16/2019 at 6:23 AM, petitepedal said:

Watching a kids program on hibernation...I am pretty sure it is locally produced..the Native Americans and and the wilderness they are in looks very MN like..and they are talking wild rice..certainly..MN/WI area...  Nicely done...I am learning about bears and bees...and frogs....

I hope the frogs were featured prominently, and that no harm came to the frogs during the filming.