A tempest in a teapot

late

I bought some Twinings Darjeeling at the supermarket. I know, I said don't do that. The plan was to blend it with Ceylon and Assam that was a dumb idea. It blends nicely with just Ceylon, and I might try getting some expensive Darjeeling at a later date, maybe even some pricey Ceylon.

I just brewed a pot with a teabag of Ahmad Primetime, and a good pinch of Assam. That went well, I really like it.

Yesterday I put a pinch of Tan Yang Gong Fu (try saying that fast five times) in my usual Assam/Ceylon blend. That was also quite good. It's a fairly expensive tea, so I'm on the fence. I'll try it again manana, see what I think.

My new monitor doesn't like waking from sleep mode. I need a second monitor to get it to wake up. The problem has been getting worse. So it's going back. Just FYI, I don't like sending things back, I've bought 3 or 4 monitors over the years, never sent a single one back before now.

I'm not  a primadonna, I simply don't want a monitor to drive me postal, a few times a day... No idea what I am going to do next.

I now have 3 pills, Indole 3 Carbinol, DIM and Sufla(something) that are made from brocoli. Wish I liked the stuff, it probably deserves to be called a Superfood.  I went to our Italian grocery yesterday, and they had a new kind of sardine in a round can with Herbes de Provence. Oh la la (I'll let you know if it's any good. We also got some Salami Sopressata.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/feb/10/plummeting-insect-numbers-threaten-collapse-of-nature

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, Airehead said:

I am not goods at mixing teas. Never get it quite right

If you are stubborn enough, anyone can get it right.

I really don't  know how many blends I've tried, and I don't want to know. Most of them sucked. I'm just too stupid to stop.

I've got pounds, literally, of tea. I've given tea to friends and family, they don't want any more. I hate to throw it away, but I've run out of space.