Happy Monday

Kzoo

50 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Heading home in a few hours.  Just got an email saying my flight is delayed.  The weather is perfect, my flight isn't for 6 hours, how can it already be delayed?

Flying is not my favorite activity.

It's the other end of your flight where the crash is more likely to happen.

I am back at work... down 3.8 pounds since Thursday morning...that won't  stick. Looks like several folks have had this in the building :wacko:. @sheep_herder looks like 2 to 4 on Wednesday and possibly a bigger storm on the weekend...I got no problem with weekend storms.. @Parr8hed my neigh or had her first blood cleaning on Friday...and it went well..I think she even had more energy...she goes back today.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

I am back at work... down 3.8 pounds since Thursday morning...that won't  stick. Looks like several folks have had this in the building :wacko:. @sheep_herder looks like 2 to 4 on Wednesday and possibly a bigger storm on the weekend...I got no problem with weekend storms.. @Parr8hed my neigh or had her first blood cleaning on Friday...and it went well..I think she even had more energy...she goes back today.

Good.  I hope she does well.  Many do.  

• Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

As a licensed center don't you have a requirement to alert the local Health Authority if a specific number (percentage) of illnesses happen?

18 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

What is a  licensed center?  I work at an independent senior housing cooperative..for folks 62 and older.

OK you house seniors.  You don't have a requirement to report something like this to a Health Department?  Multiple seniors get sick at the same time with the same symptoms...