Welcome To Square Wheels Cycling: Birthday Bot

Square Wheels

With a last name like that I wonder if he is related to any other Bots.  Christmas Bot, or Halloween Bot. or Anniversary Bot, or........

What are the chances he wil come back and make a pest of himself like PatTheBiker Bot did yesterday.

I believe Pat is a real person, I like him, he's one of my online friends now.

I was going to delete this post, but RG responded to it within seconds.

And just because RG responds to it makes it worthy of enshrinement??

No, but when I've deleted peoples words of wisdom (or those that they cherish as such) in the past I've been criticized.

I suspect I can not make you happy, even if I agree with you.  I no longer try.

You having a bad day?

No, but when I've deleted peoples words of wisdom (or those that they cherish as such) in the past I've been criticized.

I suspect I can not make you happy, even if I agree with you.  I no longer try.

That is the spirit!  We are all responsible for our own happiness.

OK, is this SW guy someone I should watch out for? Does he drive a van giving out candy?

I would help you out here but he's already pissed at me for some reason this morning.  I think it's somehow related to the post he made about the Brits and robots.  Anyway, back to your question, what was your question?

In Pat's defense...if you were to go over to the cycling forums (you know there actually are some cycling forums here, too) you yeahoos would see that Pat has , in fact, asked a legitimate question about what bike to look for and KT has helped him out

so that's enough of this loose talk about Pat being a bot

don't make me cut one of my branches for a switch, 'cause its going to hurt you a hell of lot more than it is me :angry:

In Pat's defense...if you were to go over to the cycling forums (you know there actually are some cycling forums here, too) you yeahoos would see that Pat has , in fact, asked a legitimate question about what bike to look for and KT has helped him out

so that's enough of this loose talk about Pat being a bot

don't make me cut one of my branches for a switch, 'cause its going to hurt you a hell of lot more than it is me :angry:

Thanks Nate. You seem like a cool guy! Now that Kzoo guy...not quite sure about him.

Thanks Nate. You seem like a cool guy! Now that Kzoo guy...not quite sure about him.

You sir (or madam) are quite confused.  Be very careful who you make friends with here.  As a Noob you need guidance and maybe not the kind you might get from Nate.

You sir (or madam) are quite confused. Be very careful who you make friends with here. As a Noob you need guidance and maybe not the kind you might get from Nate.

I rarely agree with Kzoo, but this time he's right.

This is not a place to talk about religion or politics, but if you stay clear of those topics you'll have fun here.

I rarely agree with Kzoo, but this time he's right.

This is not a place to talk about religion or politics, but if you stay clear of those topics you'll have fun here.

I rarely agree with Bosox but I agree that he's right.

But on his second point, this is a great place to talk about religion or politics.  It just won't last long.

• Heart 1