Interesting wrestling move

Chris...

All the wrestlers like to grab each other by the crotch. I had two wrestling coaches I used to work with. I asked them why they wanted to coach such a gay sport. They didn’t have anything to say. I use to circle all the wrestling pictures in the local paper and mark them “not gay” every one of them someone was being grabbed by the crotch.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Longjohn said:

All the wrestlers like to grab each other by the crotch. I had two wrestling coaches I used to work with. I asked them why they wanted to coach such a gay sport. They didn’t have anything to say. I use to circle all the wrestling pictures in the local paper and mark them “not gay” every one of them someone was being grabbed by the crotch.

• Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I wrestled in HS.  It was not gay.  There were some very gay moves, but nobody did them because they were pretty gay, but none of them was a crotch grab of any sort.

10 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I wrestled in HS.  It was not gay.  There were some very gay moves, but nobody did them because they were pretty gay, but none of them was a crotch grab of any sort.

They wrestlers at my school all seemed somewhat gay, two of them for sure were. I never went to a wrestling match.

14 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

They wrestlers at my school all seemed somewhat gay, two of them for sure were. I never went to a wrestling match.

Because you are grappling with sweaty dudes, you take great pains to avoid any gayness, at least back in the day you did.  Bunch of the guys in my school did well at the state championships.  No winners when I was there, but a number of 2's, 3's, and 4's.  I wasn't one of them.

I think a couple ended up in jail, though.