Four hrs and counting in the ER

Longjohn

12 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Time for a good news update!!  

I just talked to her, they were about to wheel her down for an MRI.

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

LJ, a suggestion.  Load up the boombox with a bunch of Chuck Mangione music and play it nonstop in her room. 

She'll get well immediately and checkout within an hour. 

You may pay a price when you get home.  :)

I’m going to bring in her iPad, I could just download it on there for her.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

She didn’t know about the picture last night until I told her about it today.  I told her you guys want an update so smile. She said “my hair is a mess don’t take my picture”. I told her she looked beautiful so she smiled for me.

Thanks for the update. Still in my prayers.

• Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, Kirby said:

It won't be easy, but try to get sleep tonight.  You need to look after yourself too in order to look after her.

Thanks Kirby, I forgot to eat today so about the only thing open was McDonalds. I stopped and ordered a fish sandwich and one of their fresh never frozen cheeseburgers. I don’t know how some people can eat that stuff a lot, it really isn’t very good. I’m trying to get the house warmed up a bit before I go to bed. The house got cold while I was at the hospital all day. Wood heat doesn’t work very well when nobody is home to load the furnace.

• Heart 3
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Thanks Kirby, I forgot to eat today so about the only thing open was McDonalds. I stopped and ordered a fish sandwich and one of their fresh never frozen cheeseburgers. I don’t know how some people can eat that stuff a lot, it really isn’t very good. I’m trying to get the house warmed up a bit before I go to bed. The house got cold while I was at the hospital all day. Wood heat doesn’t work very well when nobody is home to load the furnace.

You Sir are a good egg. Want me to meet you in Pittsburgh with some Chuck Mangione and give her a hug?   :)

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1