The most important thing you should think about today is why did Steven Seagal get fat

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I saw so many fat people in the hospital last night. Why do they let this happen? A whole group of hospital employees were fat too. The nurses that worked with my wife were all very fit (both male and female) it was the people pushing carts in the hallway that were large.

Those people are not Steven Seagal.  :angry:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I saw so many fat people in the hospital last night. Why do they let this happen? A whole group of hospital employees were fat too. The nurses that worked with my wife were all very fit (both male and female) it was the people pushing carts in the hallway that were large.

WoW has to take a thyroid medication. Weight control has been an problem ever since. She tries. 

A young woman who has modeled for me had to take some pain meds. She was always very fit but the pain meds put 30 lbs on her. She is trying to get back at it as they wean her off the meds. 

These are people who try. So many just say oh well now I’m fat and give up. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I am curious about this.

Why did it happen?

Fat is relative.  Who are you judging him against?

I bet if he adds an inch to his stated height, he at least won't be "obese" anymore.  Seagal just needs to be more creative in his image management.