Kzoo plays favorites and should be removed as a Mod

AirwickWithCheese

6 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I haven't received a like from him since 7/18/18.  Really, I keep score. 

Ridiculous. 

Post.  Better.  Content.

I noticed that my post from yesterday referencing MomCheese smoking a Marlboro in the Mustang didn't get any likes from you...

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Post.  Better.  Content.

I noticed that my post from yesterday referencing MomCheese smoking a Marlboro in the Mustang didn't get any likes from you...

Actually you're right on that one. I laughed and my back started hurting. By the time the pain stopped I had fallen asleep and forgot to give you a deserved like. 

I apologize

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Kzoo is horrid. 

I do not think this sort of thing is going to get Kzoo to give you more likes.  :(

He never likes my posts either.  I assume this is just because he doesn't like me, period.  

BTW, when was the last time SW gave you a like?  It's almost impossible to get a like from him these days.  :(  

• Heart 3

6 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I do not think this sort of thing is going to get Kzoo to give you more likes.  :(

He never likes my posts either.  I assume this is just because he doesn't like me, period.  

BTW, when was the last time SW gave you a like?  It's almost impossible to get a like from him these days.  :(  

I find your like whoring amusing.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Actually you're right on that one. I laughed and my back started hurting. By the time the pain stopped I had fallen asleep and forgot to give you a deserved like. 

I apologize

See?  No like from Kzoo on this!  

Remove him from Mod immediately and no I am not kidding. He is as objective as that tramp Ruth Bader Ginsburg.  

• Heart 1

Just now, Road Runner said:

I'm a clown?  I amuse you?  

:)

Jsharr and Kzoo have formed an unholy alliance sort of like you and I did, or they are China and Russia to our US and what's left of England. 

I will be removing Kzoo from my follow list within the hour. 

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

I dunno.  @Kzoo is a closed minded Midwesterner who I find to be a pretty darn good mod.  Basically he gives out a bunch of crap and there's nothing we can do about it.  That seems like normal behavior to me.  Kazie gets my vote of approval.

... for now.

You are out of your gourd. 

• Heart 1

57 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I should have been appointed to the position of 'overmod' from the get-go, but it never happened.

I was gonna suggest you as a "normal" mod, but "overmod" does seem like a better option. That way, we could leave Kzoo as a mod, but you could slap him down once in a while. 

4 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I dunno.  @Kzoo is a closed minded Midwesterner who I find to be a pretty darn good mod.  Basically he gives out a bunch of crap and there's nothing we can do about it.  That seems like normal behavior to me.  Kazie gets my vote of approval.

... for now.

Actually quite the opposite.  I usually look at a thread to determine if some action should be taken and BikeGuy swoops in and does it.  BikeGuy is the king of the Mods.  I am 4th on the depth chart.