Brrrrrr!

ChrisL

Lows in the mid 30’s last night, we actually got frost on the roofs

aww, that’s cute. We were -11 this morning and a few areas were -20.?

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I was in Waimea, HI for dinner last night. Many of the locals were wearing down jackets. It may have been 69 degrees.

Love that part of Ouahu.  Last time I was there I pulled into a local fruit stand.  Big ole Hawaiian dude sitting behind the counter, all sorts of fruit on the counter.  I look over the fruit and say hey bra where’s the good stuff?

Dude looks at me for a good 5 seconds without saying anything, (I’m thinking oh shit he’s going to break out some weed). He then reaches under the counter where he’s got a cooler and puts several  chilled guava, Star fruit and bagged pineapple on the table. I ask how much and he says ohana brah.  I dropped a $10 on the counter and thanked him.

It pays to be a brown dude over there!

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Man up 

We have people here at work  wearing shorts when it's below 0°. That's the way they came into work. 

Dude frost, there has got to be almost 1/8 inch of it on the roof, can’t you see it!?!?  Shoot it almost covers the Entire Roof!!! That means it is cold, very very cold.

Brrrrrr!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, team scooter said:

I've noticed the sun is starting to feel warmer. Almost feels like mid March rather than mid February. Maybe its wishful thinking after that stretch of sub zero weather we had.

Prolly.  We are at 37 degrees now.  I realize this is still February but, c'mon, man, this doesn't happen here.  Supposed to snow again early morning hours tomorrow.  Yuk.

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Why aren't there solar panels on those roofs????  WTF man?????

We recently fired out management firm and are working with a new one.  The old firm didn’t allow dish antennas until a few years ago, solar panels an absolute no go.  We’ll see if the new board & management start allowing them.

5 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Dude frost, there has got to be almost 1/8 inch of it on the roof, can’t you see it!?!?  Shoot it almost covers the Entire Roof!!! That means it is cold, very very cold.

Brrrrrr!

1/8 inch you say..The weather man said that we are in for a light dusting of snow of 3 to 4 inches. 

This is my driveway. 

20190219_161515.thumb.jpg.28824eb880d89c9d330f1aa43435cc5d.jpg

• Heart 1

I had to scrape my windshield twice this morning. Didn't warm the car up, so scraped the windshield & headed down the road, had to pull over quarter mile down the road & scrape again. Perfect storm of temp & humidity had the frost piling on.

Temp readout said 13 but it didn't feel a degree above 11...

7 hours ago, BR46 said:

1/8 inch you say..The weather man said that we are in for a light dusting of snow of 3 to 4 inches. 

This is my driveway. 

20190219_161515.thumb.jpg.28824eb880d89c9d330f1aa43435cc5d.jpg

And this is mine. That truck doesn't have a shovel in the back. Don't ask me how I know.

We should see cold temps this week and more snow on the weekend. We might reach 400" by Monday. Fingers crossed. 

C3SLIrmHFAixuZaY2B9q0ZiGG3p7TsILcmtsFHNc7VwuEDRb7v_EM8HY8gH_D056hD6iONBqTHtAskgaxmqU3A7AQDZRLu8tfT7HYHxtIrIh9g3kYHti5eSZ5Mqynr1T86dWj_DurHQCaI3LeE2DCK0ORXxl5fVPlUhnomTw-wSXlGx7vWAIpLU6M1ZtInlSFQmfvTXE6EMyuifpPyVgyIwDa4T-jGGqkoi3ZbnIx_4tILS2L3KSRAAYY7KrTbrD0EFgNxj-QGonvT4KaJib0sKJjorGwYLoU50XmdnUkEgHAntq_kXVbCVZgnvvpmQusmvf3LFSy7-E6BqIuBD7SOdYzxyb5xXa-I2kpD0ZimPY4h1JvDSVcgLjoDVpot5bnvgQ9_QJn_X5FqKq-RIj_d2d35wzViiBA6MVdjpxui4jxVkLc-ChVv7mcsNkYHhH65eG7rvYFi4N90IiaMHBuSEZx-2pXxuCCi53qF53z5qH7MUtoJajtY4q29g0a4CExyMLvDJVPqPRS9OlninXE5PHCAjmKeNyB1-tuQ-GKLmXVc0pADnXEjcezN4zfIrb9AdtxI8MEoqudECWvdO3WpxNfce0uyuZxrXxv4HTmpxGUAf4znZq6wH3cM42874QuKXjaeH-IltdXa2w93CJhD-lh2Z3bU8=w370-h657-no

• Heart 1