Meanwhile at Walgreen's

bikeman564™

6 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I stopped in to buy some Vicks Vapo Rub and the slightly older middle-aged gentleman at the counter in front of me was buying a few things and a big-ass box of Trojan Ultra Rib :humping: The supposed sale price did not ring up correctly w/ his reward card so he left them. Apparently he'll be rollin' the dice tonight ;)

So @Dottles is in town scratching an itch?  Go on him!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Further said:

So, who wears rubbers & why ?

With all the birth control methods available the only reason I see for a condom is disease control.  

Condoms have to have the fewest side effects? Most require either ingesting something or implanting something or, at the least, inserting something properly.

26 minutes ago, Further said:

So, who wears rubbers & why ?

With all the birth control methods available the only reason I see for a condom is disease control. 

Dude! Sometimes, the side effects prevent taking the pill. Like high BP and stroke risk. You may suggest IUD....also horrible side effects and dangers. The implant is also a hormone and it carries risk and side effects. Condoms are safe and effective. There is also sterilization. Men can do this easier than a lady.

21 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

But doesn't explain why you didn't wait for the price check to come in. Just leaving stuff at the counter is rude.

The nice thing about marriage is that you're pretty safe from such bad things -- and in the event you get victimize -- you pretty much know which party fooled around.  I imagine your wife is going to be divorcing you soon, newbie.

47 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Condoms have to have the fewest side effects? Most require either ingesting something or implanting something or, at the least, inserting something properly.

Well worth it, and chicks should be glad to have them!  Of course, there is something to be said for not relying on someone else's statements of them not being able to get pregnant.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Dude! Sometimes, the side effects prevent taking the pill. Like high BP and stroke risk. You may suggest IUD....also horrible side effects and dangers

I always get IUDs and IED’s mixed up. They both have horrible side effects and dangers, especially if you use the wrong one.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3