A thought about Bridget Fonda

AirwickWithCheese

She was at her most gorgeous in the movie Jackie Brown. Very lovely in Shag but she was too young. The movie Jackie Brown is way too crass and has that fruitloop De Niro so I can't endorse it but the scenes you can watch she's absolutely beautiful. 

Her worthless Dad should have remade Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Bridget playing Mary.

Cheese

1171169_681414941903159_1128609507_n.jpg.c6237e936d2e32303c29b722abf1b18c.jpg

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Further said:

Quentin Tarantino probably qualifies as a despicable human being, but I do like most of his movies, Jackie Brown is high on the list.  

Further, do you agree? From Jackie Brown to Mary in CMDL. She might have been better than Susan George. 

Her idiot Dad refused to make it because anyone could have been better than him in his defining roll.  

1 minute ago, Further said:

I don't watch enough movies to know. I liked her in Jackie Brown.

The scene you showed a still of was killer. 

She pushed too far, and De Niro lost control. Believable for their characters

I wanted to post video but there's too much cursing.    :(

35 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

She was at her most gorgeous in the movie Jackie Brown.

Probably my favorite Tarentino movie, and we watched it again last week.

I IMDB'ed her duirng the movie with a "WTF is she up to" curiosity, and BAM(!), she basically ended her career right about that time.  Burned out. :(

• Heart 1

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Probably my favorite Tarentino movie, and we watched it again last week.

I IMDB'ed her duirng the movie with a "WTF is she up to" curiosity, and BAM(!), she basically ended her career right about that time.  Burned out. :(

There's more to it than that. She wanted the roll of Mary and her idiot dad had the power and money. 

She was by far the best actor in the family. 

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I will bust you right in the chops. 

Pork chops?

Btw, if I were to drive through Greenville, I would have the decency to stop at your place and make some nice thick pork chops for you.  I would make it a priority.  There would be apples, too, with cinnamon and sugar syrup.  There might even be a side dish, who knows.  No Bridget, though, that is a dog's name.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Pork chops?

Btw, if I were to drive through Greenville, I would have the decency to stop at your place and make some nice thick pork chops for you.  I would make it a priority.  There would be apples, too, with cinnamon and sugar syrup.  There might even be a side dish, who knows.  No Bridget, though, that is a dog's name.

Bridget is the epitome of female attractiveness in this movie. Robert de niro is a pig. 

Just now, Randomguy said:

Image result for cherry danish

...I was this close to eating a cherry cheese danish at the bakery this am.  But they have something called a 'seasonal fruit puff" that I also like, so I bought that instead.  That and a loaf of jalapeno cheese french bread...part of which I used as a sausage bun at lunch.  It's been a gastronomic adventure here today.

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, late said:

Jane's been doing good work in Grace and Frankie.

???  

That show is a literal piece of dog shit that has been chewed up by another dog and shat out onto a hot sidewalk and then rained on and then eaten by another dog.   Come to think of it, that would be a better show.

I couldn't take it anymore after nearly two episodes, there wasn't anything likeable about anything in it, except when that dog ate it and shat it out onto a hot sidewalk.

• Whatever 1

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

???  

You have my sympathies.

What I don't understand is why either of them are worth getting passionate about, Jane is 90, Briget's no spring chicken.

Grace and Frankie surprised me, so many Netflix shows are pretty bad. But this one just isn't. Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 89 score.

3 hours ago, late said:

Grace and Frankie surprised me, so many Netflix shows are pretty bad. But this one just isn't.

It was worse than pretty bad, it was completely awful.  The writing, character development, plot, acting, it was just dismally bad the first couple of episodes, really horrible.  

However much I hated it, I do realize that many shows kind of suck the first year or so, but get better and find their footing, and this may have happened with this dumpster fire.  Still though, the bones of the show weren't there enough for me to stick it out, there are plenty of other shows out there with better potential and hotter stars and more interesting plots.

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

It was worse than pretty bad, it was completely awful. 

Over 4 out of 5, people and critics, do not agree with you.

Which suggests your objections come from some other source, perhaps one that is political...