A thought about Bridget Fonda

AirwickWithCheese

28 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

People are idiots.  I also didn't like orange is the new black, and everybody was soiling their pants over it.

I didn't like Orange is the New Black, either.

But then I can't imagine ranting about it.

It's clearly aimed at an audience that isn't me. 

You could elucidate, and enumerate, your specific objections, to clarify. But that isn't going to happen.

11 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Barbarella. :)

8 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I don't remember much about her until she turned Communist traitor and went to Hanoi. No fantasies about her involving sex, just fantasies about her getting what she deserved.

I saw a Ken Burns Vietnam documentary where a marine said something of the sort that he was conflicted because of what she did but still wanted to sleep with her.

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

I saw a Ken Burns Vietnam documentary where a marine said something of the sort that he was conflicted because of what she did but still wanted to sleep with her.

Some young men go to war to impress women, to get more attractive, higher status women.

So when Jane Fonda went to Hanoi, they felt snubbed.

That was a time nearly everyone was making mistakes, and that was one of the  small ones.

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1

1 hour ago, late said:

Some young men go to war to impress women, to get more attractive, higher status women.

So when Jane Fonda went to Hanoi, they felt snubbed.

That was a time nearly everyone was making mistakes, and that was one of the  small ones.

Small or not -- when you're in a media family -- it's not so small.  She fucked up and I understand why folks are pissed off against her.  

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...in truth, it is easier for me to forgive Jane Fonda her misadventure in Hanoi than her marriage to Ted Turner.

It may have been her mistake. It certainly wasn't good for the old man's reputation. But then I feel quite confident he didn't care about those things when he married her.  Nothing he couldn't 'absorb'.

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

Small or not -- when you're in a media family -- it's not so small.  She fucked up and I understand why folks are pissed off against her.  

How many died.

Nobody.

This is about butthurt, and nothing else.