My goal is to win the day today

AirwickWithCheese

8 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

But it was deserved. I can't throw away my moral compass like our Mods and Wheels.   :(

I admire your willingness to stick with your convictions, even if it is going to cost you likes.  :nodhead:

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I gave you a bunch of likes on this thread but I think my needy hospital thread stole all the attention today. Thanks to everyone for their support. This is a tough time for my wife and I. You guys are great.

You are a good husband and I agree. The trophy is yours. May I just touch it though, please?    :)

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

Corngratulations you did it. I was kinda busy yesterday and didn’t keep up with all the posts.

77D032CA-6068-4E2D-B5AE-270321B0C186.thumb.png.35f2cf54e0f37758052d369d071cda6e.png

Thank you, but I only lucked out because you were busy. Post to like ratio and the trophy was yours as it should be. RG a close second. 

I would come in 6th as usual behind Ralph.    :)

But doesn't Bridget look beautiful combined with the Forsyth Fountain?  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You are a good husband and I agree. The trophy is yours. May I just touch it though, please?    :)

Congrats, AWWC!  In an O'Henry  like twist, your generosity in caring about your friend LJ was rewarded with the day's trophy! :cheerleader:

• Awesome 2