This

Dirtyhip

40 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Did you make your own luck?

No.  They stalled in the planning here.  The leaders here lack focus.  They would prefer another fucking Dollar Tree in this shitty town rather than invest in a park.  What they are not accounting for is how much money biking can bring.  Fuck this place.  We already have a Dollar Tree.  We don not need more cheap bullshit like that. 

44 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

can I bring my fatso?

If you want.  They are terrible on pump tracks.  Your wheels are too big.  It is too hard to make the corners with a lumbering fattie.  I wouldn't even want to ride the track with a MTB or a plus bike. I prefer 26" dirt jumper for this.  You can ride my bike.  The riding is usually only one or two at a time when you really get going.  We will watch, as I wait my turn on the bike again.

• Heart 1

54 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

If you want.  They are terrible on pump tracks.  Your wheels are too big.  It is too hard to make the corners with a lumbering fattie.  I wouldn't even want to ride the track with a MTB or a plus bike. I prefer 26" dirt jumper for this.  You can ride my bike.  The riding is usually only one or two at a time when you really get going.  We will watch, as I wait my turn on the bike again.

Makes sense, I was thinking that too. Wish I still had my Mongoose Californian. This was it :) This bike was so much fun.

img_1255_copy1_lg.jpg