We just might live!

12string

Snow has stopped - for now.  There does not appear to be any wholesale loss of life and limb.  Whew!  I AM a survivor!

Although on my way out to the gym at lunchtime I saw some idiot coming down the road looking like he might want to turn in the lot too fast.  Sure enough, slid right across, missed me by inches.  Good thing I stopped well back from the street.  Then followed a 4WD SUV down a wet street at 20MPH

Our streets have been plowed and are slushy but mostly clear down to the asphalt, so it's nice to know I could drive somewhere if it was an emergency.

Fortunately, I don't need to go anywhere for a week if I don't want to.

I've to plenty of eggs and other breakfast choices.

Lunch has been mostly soup lately, but I think tomorrow it will be a salmon burger with lite mayo, tomato, and lettuce on an onion roll.

Today I'm finishing up the other half of the overstuffed Italian Cheesesteak Sub and Fries I picked up from my favorite sub shop before the snow yesterday and will bake a chipotle seasoned pork tenderloin tomorrow, which will be good for a few suppers, accompanied by Bush's Baked Beans and Stewed Tomatoes.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I have been checking all day and we did not have any snow accumulation in Dallas.

You can probably tell by the lack of whining.  You havn't heard a high pitched "The ground is almost white.  How am I going to get home?" at all today.,eh. 

6 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

You can probably tell by the lack of whining.  You havn't heard a high pitched "The ground is almost white.  How am I going to get home?" at all today.,eh. 

I was lucky to get to work yesterday!   It was in the upper 30s and raining and the PANIC level was high amongst the unwashed masses.