Last Weekend in February...2019 PLANS? I know this is early

petitepedal

I know it is early...but I am so damn ready for a weekend...Hopefully I will be home before 7 pm tonight!!

Weatherheads are up and down on the snow Saturday & Sunday...still thinking more of it will go East :loveshower:   Lots of things on my agenda...we have a social at the condo Friday night...as a bored person...I should go for a bit....I am going to pack away my ice tree...and the big plan is the taxes that didn't get done last weekend.  Oh and pizza...I am hoping to make a homemade pizza..The LGS has asparagus on sale...that would be grand...but if not..I got other things I can top it with!!  That is it....but I think that is enough...if not for the pending snow/ice...I would take the fake evergreens off my deck... I hope to do some exercising not sure if it will be here or at the gym...but dang I am ready...

• Heart 1

Adult weekend.  Kids staying with my in-laws.  No softball.  No basketball.  No bike training.  The wife, I, and 4 other friends going to Cincy for 2 nights.  Tomorrow is the wife's BD and Sat we're going to see Eric Church.  Of course Sunday when we get back we will have to get the rugrats to practices, but that's all good. 

• Heart 1

Tomorrow is the granddudes birthday. My wife hasn’t seen any grandkids for three weeks. I’m hoping she feels up to a short visit tomorrow with them. It’s not likely she will but it would do her a world of good if she could. Moving around at all really makes her dizzy. The granddudes will be two years old tomorrow and they are so much fun. They ask about her every time I see them. They made a video for her on Sunday. She was watching it again tonight and crying.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, BuffJim said:

We’re getting an amazing wind storm on Sunday. I’ll be battening and unbattening the hatches all weekend. 

We’re in for the same. Gusts to 70 mph possible. If you lose anything let me know and I’ll keep an eye out for it. 

• Heart 1