So I got my new bed

Parr8hed

It's pretty dope.  There are adjustable bases under it.  Can raise head and feet, and each side is independent.  There is no place to put quarters and make it vibrate though like our last one.

The wife thinks it is too firm.  I am happy with it.  She wants to add a gel topper to it to make you "sink into it" a little more.

Is this lunacy?  To spend that much jack on a brand new mattress and then add a toper to it?

38 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

It's pretty dope.  There are adjustable bases under it.  Can raise head and feet, and each side is independent.  There is no place to put quarters and make it vibrate though like our last one.

The wife thinks it is too firm.  I am happy with it.  She wants to add a gel topper to it to make you "sink into it" a little more.

Is this lunacy?  To spend that much jack on a brand new mattress and then add a toper to it?

If she gets to add a topper to an expensive new bed, so do you!

Image result for pickup with topper

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CGVP3NV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I ordered that one, should get here next week.  The wife has been talking up a 360 buck bed frame, I found one on Amazon from the same company for $200. So we cut a deal, she gets the frame and the topper. The frame is here, we need to get some plywood, we're not going to use the box spring, that would take us about 3 feet above the floor, I don't want enough time to wake up and contemplate my doom..