in the mood for a naked vacay?

bikeman564™

Still time for @Prophet Zacharia

Hawaii

It’s easier to hang 10 than it is to let it all hang out in the Aloha State. That said, Kahena Beach on the windward side of the Big Island is a bumping nude beach with a hippie vibe. But the real nudist gem of Hawaii is Little Beach in Maui which attracts hundreds of naked sunbathers and boasts celebrated drum jams every Sunday.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2019 at 6:23 AM, Razors Edge said:

Still time for @Prophet Zacharia

Hawaii

It’s easier to hang 10 than it is to let it all hang out in the Aloha State. That said, Kahena Beach on the windward side of the Big Island is a bumping nude beach with a hippie vibe. 

Was this before, or since the most recent lava flow? Because you can’t get there now due to road closures. Not sure if that’s an influence on behavior there for the residnets that remain.

EA64F310-5AF4-4B90-9C0E-EABB2B880FC5.png

6 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Was this before, or since the most recent lava flow? Because you can’t get there now due to road closures. Not sure if that’s an influence on behavior there for the residnets that remain.

EA64F310-5AF4-4B90-9C0E-EABB2B880FC5.png

Just get the videos uploaded ASAP. And none of dudes!

I did end up on a topless beach in Greece, near the island of Santorini.  We didn't plan it.  We just jumped into a fisherman's dory, not knowing but wanting a lovely beach and went only about 1 km. to the tiny secluded island.

I kept my bikini top and bottom on for the rest of the afternoon before we went back to Santorini.  I already had a heavy tan from several days hiking in Greece.  

Looking back, glad I didn't.  It just didn't feel like moi.  I was in my late 20's.

I'm not sure what to be proud at this point. After all, I don't ever recall having a 24 inch waist even when I was a late teen (and I was thinner than now).  I actually think it's very rare that women in their late teens onward have 24" waists nowadays.

15 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I think most are.

I disagree, we went to 2 other beaches (I was getting bored of this beach thing. I'm not the type of person that likes lying around on beach beyond 1 hr. in total. I didn't need the tan....remember my skin is naturally not white. :)  )

My 2 Greek-Canadian friends wanted to visit different types of beaches.  So this topless beach was all white pebbles.  Yea, hard to feel comfortable. But Agean sea was gorgeous.  Then another beach with yellow sand and palm trees (which latter is not common in Greece) and a black sand-lava beach.  I'm happy to say beach visits only sucked up total of 6 hrs. of our time in Greece.

The Greeks are actually more conservative. It's the foreigners that go topless.