Ah, The Good Old Days!

Razors Edge

3 minutes ago, dennis said:

In the first pic, is that Cunningham out front in the white hat? And Ritchey to his left in the maroon shirt?

It's all in the LINKS!!! (but actually I can't tell you :) )

Mike Jarschke: That was a trip that I was invited on by Charlie Kelly, and Gary Fisher. I had just taken delivery of Ritchey #25, and their fledgling company needed exposure. So, a low rent bus was chartered, and some twenty or so bikers went to Crested Butte, Colorado to ride over a 12,700 ft. Pass, from CB to Aspen. Both northern and southern Cal were represented in the passenger roster. I boarded the bus in Fairfax, round trip fee, 75 bucks. We unloaded the bus on Elk Ave., and delivered two special order Cunninghams to the Cook Brothers.

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Mike Jarschke: That was a trip that I was invited on by Charlie Kelly, and Gary Fisher. I had just taken delivery of Ritchey #25, and their fledgling company needed exposure. So, a low rent bus was chartered, and some twenty or so bikers went to Crested Butte, Colorado to ride over a 12,700 ft. Pass, from CB to Aspen. Both northern and southern Cal were represented in the passenger roster. I boarded the bus in Fairfax, round trip fee, 75 bucks. We unloaded the bus on Elk Ave., and delivered two special order Cunninghams to the Cook Brothers.

It's not actually in the links, but that looks like a Cunningham bike and Tom's stache. 

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I had a Cook Brothers Racing goose on my Webco back in the day!  Webco frame, Ashtabule forks and one piece crank, Cook Bros gooseneck, Araya rims when I was "racing" and Skyway Tuffwheels for JRA.