I Wonder If He Misses Prescott?

Razors Edge

5 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I thought he sold the shop and is a bee farmer in Slovakia or such?

He probably still has the house and land in Slovenia, but I think he's a journalist now.

I would really like to ride this route. I found a $500 ticket this spring. Maybe next year. The routes are starting to stack up. Hopefully, I can knock out a few this year.

http://www.bikepacking.com/routes/bikepacking-slovenia/

bikepacking-slovenia-15.jpg

3 minutes ago, dennis said:

He probably still has the house and land in Slovenia, but I think he's a journalist now.

I would really like to ride this route. I found a $500 ticket this spring. Maybe next year. The routes are starting to stack up. Hopefully, I can knock out a few this year.

http://www.bikepacking.com/routes/bikepacking-slovenia/

bikepacking-slovenia-15.jpg

Looks nice!  We loved Slovenia when we were there (who doesn't on vacation?), but I think the Brits might be overwhelming it :(

Again, another reason to figure out this darn bikes on a plane dilemma :(

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Looks nice!  We loved Slovenia when we were there (who doesn't on vacation?), but I think the Brits might be overwhelming it :(

Again, another reason to figure out this darn bikes on a plane dilemma :(

Exactly. I'm going to dig into it a bit and see if it makes more sense to rent one and just bring my bikepacking gear. I have some friends who fly with their bikes. I might grill them about it.

1 hour ago, dennis said:

He did move, I thought he sold everything in Prescott except the frankenjeep and moved to Slovenia.  I hadn't heard about journalism at all, though.

I wonder what happened to his fancy Mr. Coffee machine?