Remember that time you drank beer?

Randomguy

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Do you remember the old Stroh's commercial where a father is grilling his young son - Do you drink beer?  DO YOU DRINK BEER?

Of course Dad, I'm 22!

Well make sure it's Stroh's! 

:D

Or something like that. :D

I don’t recall that at all!  You need to post a link, maybe. 

3 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

brb!  There was also the one where a dog is in the kitchen slurping beer.  They had some good ones!  I miss Stroh's. :(

Stroh’s was my very first beer. I was thirteen and stole it from my Uncle’s fridge. I drank it while reading a Mad magazine. 

• Haha 1

In all the movies and television shows in history, poor people and the unemployed are always at dive bars and drinking heavily.   Upon further review, I don’t think this is all that feasible.  At the very least, I would guess that it isn’t sustainable. 

Discus. 

21 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

In all the movies and television shows in history, poor people and the unemployed are always at dive bars and drinking heavily.   Upon further review, I don’t think this is all that feasible.  At the very least, I would guess that it isn’t sustainable. 

Discus. 

Maybe it is only at happy hour.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

brb!  There was also the one where a dog is in the kitchen slurping beer.  They had some good ones!  I miss Stroh's. :(

When I was a long hair I hung out at a place called “The Freakout”. They had great bands and the chicks were super hot but all they served was Stroh’s. I have memories of getting so sick on stroh’s.