Broadband is out.

2Far

We have AT&T.  For more than four years now it has been going out.  I call to report it and have to go through their script they read about how they are most happy to help me with MY problem to the point I want to scream it's your problem not mine and I can tell you where the problem is because this is the tenth time I've had to call and yes I have rebooted the router and no there has been no construction in the area and yes the internal house wiring is good and how come it will take three days to get someone to come fix it when I see AT&T trucks all over the island each and every day.  Then when a guy shows up and tells me it looks like the problem is external to the house and I ask him has he checked the pole on the corner down the street and he says he will and comes back to let me know that "someone" else was doing some work at that pole and cut one of the lines to our house and that he had to climb the pole to find another pair and if I have any more trouble in the next thirty days to call him and not the customer service number.   :angry: