Saturday...breakfast and whats happening.....

petitepedal

I am thinking...I left a little bit of that spinach dip at home last night..maybe on toast with an egg and a thin slice of ham. :nodhead:  Looks like a dusting to maybe an inch of fluffy  stuff came in the night..have no clue if it did the ice thing they were talking about....Enjoying Mr Wang's tea this morning..gonna intersperse my day with various tasks and chores...internet time and cooking shows...Looking at this afternoon...early evening for taxes...I hope..however there is also Sunday afternoon...Oh and Pizza...guess I will try for taxes and celebrate with the pizza :loveshower: (or console myself :whistle:)

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Pizza is always a good call!

If any of you pizza-loving forumites were here I would take you to our newish bar/restaurant that has a great menu with many very good pizzas.  One of my faves is snausage and long hots.  Also arugula and a bitey unmelted cheese topping is a goodie.  I think is is shaved romano or peccorino or something like that.

Oh, for breakfast I had some toasted leftover cornbread that was marvelous and now am going to eat a kiwi with the skin on and maybe an orange.  Most Saturdays the Mrs. cooks up a big breakfast but not today, and I skipped teh serial to see if she was goign to cook it, so now is a god time for some variety. :)

On tap for today is glorious nothing!.

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

If any of you pizza-loving forumites were here I would take you to our newish bar/restaurant that has a great menu with many very good pizzas.  One of my faves is snausage and long hots.  Also arugula and a bitey unmelted cheese topping is a goodie.  I think is is shaved romano or peccorino or something like that.

How do I get there?

I'm getting ready to nuke breakfast now.  It's a tossup between a breakfast bowl will 1/3 cup of salsa added or Aldi's version of a Sausage McMuffin, but with a Croissant instead of a Muffin.

I think, though, that I'll do eggs/potatoes/onions/chicken sausages for dinner tonight with some Black Mango Tea.

I had toast and butter, then deluxe toast.  Two hand cut slices of each, substantial.

Btw, deluxe toast for me is tons of butter, raspberry preserves, freshly sliced strawberries to cover entire surface, walnuts (crushed, kinda), and a drizzle of honey to affix walnuts to the strawberry slices.  Finish with a pinch of salt.

Sometimes I use blueberries or blackberries.  Raspberries are emergency only on toast, I am not a barbarian.

Had a few thin slices of ham left after dinner and lunches. Diced them up and made omelets with cheese. As a side had cinnamon raisin toast with OJ. While use to put a little milk in with the eggs, but found if I use a little dollop of half and half, it really gives the omelet body.