Crashing

Randomguy

5 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Aw.  I thought this would be about bike crashes.

I'm at 3 for the year.

One near miss so far this year  on my new crosser.  Riding a gravel section that was a little muddy so went wide on the high side of the trail and pedal strike on a rock I didn’t see launched me through the mud and I nearly ate sheot.

Oh and I was whooping and hollering the whole time!

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

One near miss so far this year  on my new crosser.  Riding a gravel section that was a little muddy so went wide on the high side of the trail and pedal strike on a rock I didn’t see launched me through the mud and I nearly ate sheot.

Oh and I was whooping and hollering the whole time!

All of mine have been work commutes.  I went down the other day in the soft snow.  That one was funny and I got up laughing.  Smashed my lunch up a little.

51 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have just started watching this show, two episodes deep.  I am torn, and think it might have potential.  There are funny things, but sorta tragic in a way so far.

I just started watching this a few episodes ago as well.  I actually tuned in because Artie Lange was listed as one of the stars, and I wanted to see how he was doing with all his recent drug problems,  But I guess he was on the earlier seasons, because he hasn't been on the shows I've seen. It's curious,  but so far I've liked it enough to keep watching.

1 hour ago, Kirby said:

I just started watching this a few episodes ago as well.  I actually tuned in because Artie Lange was listed as one of the stars, and I wanted to see how he was doing with all his recent drug problems,  But I guess he was on the earlier seasons, because he hasn't been on the shows I've seen. It's curious,  but so far I've liked it enough to keep watching.

Me too.  I most often give shows a chance to get going, with a few exceptions.  I am a few more episodes in, and I am rooting for Pete.  I don't like his wife situation, but I feel for him and I want to witness his transformation.  

5 hours ago, Kirby said:

Finished the first season.  I like it.  There is an ominous tone, though, in that there are brief peaks and horrible cratering, which I am feeling acutely right now.  I am rooting for Pete.

• Heart 1

22 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Finished the first season.  I like it.  There is an ominous tone, though, in that there are brief peaks and horrible cratering, which I am feeling acutely right now.  I am rooting for Pete.

Was Artie Lange  in season 1?