Tried therapy today..

KrAzY

I met up with a few friends and we took an hour ride around.. I'm not thinking a few people were happy with about 30 motorcycles zipping down the highway. 

It was a good time, but riding in 45 mph cross winds was a pure bitch!

IMG_20190223_121442_709.thumb.jpg.3d7d7bfe7e311f7e47d48a8c29254b02.jpg

IMG_20190223_104747351_HDR.thumb.jpg.eac19d331ff0e1e19a4ca799a8643ef0.jpg

I also finally got my patch on my coat.. now I'm official for a ride on Monday.

IMG_20190222_171412116.thumb.jpg.9454812b994010b8180a004fba2f3eec.jpg

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, KrAzY said:

I met up with a few friends and we took an hour ride around.. I'm not thinking a few people were happy with about 30 motorcycles zipping down the highway. 

No offense, but the height of azzclownery on a road or highway is usually anything greater than three motorcyclists riding together.  Just like a "peloton" of cyclists seems to turn into a mob when taking a lane - ignoring the cars backing up behind them - I find I have almost never had an "easy" pass of motorcyclists in a pack. :(

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

No offense, but the height of azzclownery on a road or highway is usually anything greater than three motorcyclists riding together.  Just like a "peloton" of cyclists seems to turn into a mob when taking a lane - ignoring the cars backing up behind them - I find I have almost never had an "easy" pass of motorcyclists in a pack. :(

Looking at the bikes in Krazy's peloton, I don't think needing to pass them is an issue..

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Further said:

Looking at the bikes in Krazy's peloton, I don't think needing to pass them is an issue..

Nope.. the cars were standing still :)

8 hours ago, Kirby said:

Hope you had fun!

It was really fun.

11 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Believe me when I say we were not backing up cars.. we were WELL going the speed limit. ?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1