Should I make a nice pizza tonight or a nice stir fry?

Randomguy

30 minutes ago, Further said:

Assign heads pizza, tails stir fry, flip the coin, if you're happy when it lands you have your answer, if you're sad when it lands, you also have your answer.

WRONG!

You should have just told me pizza.  Your answer would have been acceptable on a Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, or a Wednesday.  Maybe Monday, too.

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

It is Saturday so pizza

RIGHT!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

See, I just don't get that.  One pizza is one serving, there are never leftovers, ever.

I didn't want you to overeat, and the stir fry would be less tasty tomorrow than the pizza.  Therefore, I suggested making both today, and eating the stir fry now, and the pizza tomorrow.

If you've got the energy - stir fry.

I "made" pizza yesterday.  I used my kitchen shears to cut the plastic wrap off "Sam's Choice Thin Crust Supreme Pizza," a 12 in., about 22 oz pizza which, at $4.97, is more expensive than Digiorno, etc. same-type pizzas at Walmart and it's pretty good.  I knew I'd be too sore and tired to cook after a long walk with the dog - my calves are still sore today - he likes to pull hard on the leash and weighs 80 lbs.

I used to make my own pizza dough with my automatic bread machine, stretch it and bake it for 6 minutes alone, so it wouldn't be too soft at the end, in my 450F-max oven, then put sauce, mozzarella kicked-up a notch with a sprinkle of Parmesan, and veggies and pre-cooked meats, and bake it.

I used to read studies of the best recommended %age of solids in commercial spaghetti sauce and try to approximate it with a combination of tomato paste and spaghetti sauce, but decided it was a waste of time and just used Prego.  I'll have to do it again the next time I baby-sit my nephew.