Simple Breakfast In A Jar

Razors Edge

I have recently simplified a tasty and easy breakfast for home or to bring to work.

I simply grab an empty Mason jar, add a yogurt - greek, icelandic, regular, whatever - to the jar, add milk to the 1 cup line, add 3/4 cups of dry muesli, put the lid on, mildly shake it to mix it, put in the fridge, and let it sit overnight.  I can grab it in the morning as I am making my coffee, and either eat it at home or take it to work.

You can use full fat, 1/2 fat, skim, almond, soy, or other milks.  You can use flavored yogurts or add your own sugar, honey, jam, etc..  Add shaved apple or additional raisins.  Pretty much can dress it up however works for you.

45 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I have recently simplified a tasty and easy breakfast for home or to bring to work.

I simply grab an empty Mason jar, add a yogurt - greek, icelandic, regular, whatever - to the jar, add milk to the 1 cup line, add 3/4 cups of dry muesli, put the lid on, mildly shake it to mix it, put in the fridge, and let it sit overnight.  I can grab it in the morning as I am making my coffee, and either eat it at home or take it to work.

You can use full fat, 1/2 fat, skim, almond, soy, or other milks.  You can use flavored yogurts or add your own sugar, honey, jam, etc..  Add shaved apple or additional raisins.  Pretty much can dress it up however works for you.

Can you please post an exact recipe with nutritional information.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I simply grab an empty Mason jar, add a yogurt - greek, icelandic, regular, whatever - to the jar, add milk to the 1 cup line, add 3/4 cups of dry muesli, put the lid on, mildly shake it to mix it, put in the fridge, and let it sit overnight.  I can grab it in the morning as I am making my coffee, and either eat it at home or take it to work

It's easier than that. 

Screenshot_20190225-121210_Google.thumb.jpg.e63f092f20fa8fb1f00647735ac83e92.jpg

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1