Does anyone have a good app for tracking..

Wilbur

I get banned from the ABC News comment boards about once a year for saying "awful" things like the police are not all bad and restricting them from investigating suspicious things hurts public safety or that ABC has consistently withheld certain information from stories in order to make them more sensational but less informative.

But I have a few different email addresses and aliases so I get right back on.

For some reason it's only ABC: not USA Today, CBS, Yahoo Finance, etc. where I say the same things and I'm listed as a top contributor!

42 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

How is that sock?

So who here remembers the forum we all got banned from?  @Couch_Incident?  @Kzoo?  @Longjohn? @Road Runner? @Dirtyhip?

I got banned from The OG during the great LF software upgrade that inspired SW to create this 2 bit joint.  Then SW banned me from here.  I was a man without a country.

Those OG folks got a bit testy when you made Monsanto jokes.  RoundUp Rules.

I got a lifetime ban from CBC yesterday.  I pointed out that "The rapid influx of persons with radically different ideology could not be completed successfully as we simply don't have the reasources to aid their integration to Canadian society".   We are talking a million Muslims over the next 3 years. 

They said it was hate speech.  So I emailed them and said "you are right, I do hate the CBC and will now spend my time petitioning government to cease funding".  I have a new mission.  

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

Nope, it was bike forums.  I criticized their super buggy software.  No warning, they banned me.

...criticism of the moderators or staff there is an offense that is punishable by banning. It's in the rules somewhere, if you interpret them properly. There's your warning, but I guess it's too late to do you any good.  OTOH, had you the foresight to create multiple sock accounts.......you see where I'm going with this, right ?

Just now, Wilbur said:

I got a lifetime ban from CBC yesterday.  I pointed out that "The rapid influx of persons with radically different ideology could not be completed successfully as we simply don't have the reassures to aid their integration to Canadian society". 

They said it was hate speech.  So I emailed them and said "you are right, I do hate the CBC and will now spend my time petitioning government to cease funding".  I have a new mission.  

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...criticism of the moderators or staff there is an offense that is punishable by banning. It's in the rules somewhere, if you interpret them properly. There's your warning, but I guess it's too late to do you any good.  OTOH, had you the foresight to create multiple sock accounts.......you see where I'm going with this, right ?

I used to visit the site every day to learn.  I haven't visited since.  I don't feel it's been much of a loss.

12 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

I remember telling one that she was a little too thin skinned to be a mod in P&R and suggested other sub forums.