I got tools

jsharr

We do not stand out in any way. Our entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone we encounter. We are a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly.  Anonymity is our name. Silence our native tongue. We're no longer part of the System. We're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." 

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, donkpow said:

We do not stand out in any way. Our entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone we encounter. We are a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly.  Anonymity is our name. Silence our native tongue. We're no longer part of the System. We're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." 

That’s all well and good and everything, but what about Maxx?

12 hours ago, Dottles said:

Tester.  I forgot self-deprecating -- but not like jsharr. League of his own.

I am not the sharpest spoon in the shed, or for the Canadians, my puck does not sit flat on the ice.  Or in simple Texan, that boy cain't ride and chew at the same time.

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I am not the sharpest spoon in the shed, or for the Canadians, my puck does not sit flat on the ice.  Or in simple Texan, that boy cain't ride and chew at the same time.

If I didn't know any better (and I am being facetious here -- of course I don't know better), I would say you're up to your self deprecating tricks again.