The Sound of Silence

Scrapr

Come on March!  Once in it we get Daylight Savings time on the 10th and you can see the light at end of Winter's tunnel.

In Central Maryland, most years we get snow the first week in April but the ground's too warm to stick - and most people say, "Did you ever think you'd see snow in April?"

10 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Come on March!  Once in it we get Daylight Savings time on the 10th and you can see the light at end of Winter's tunnel.

In Central Maryland, most years we get snow the first week in April but the ground's too warm to stick - and most people say, "Did you ever think you'd see snow in April?"

No way. I'd like four more big powder days. The skiing has been off the charts here. Bring on more snow! Our latest winter storm warning was just extended through Wed. It started on Sat. 

1 hour ago, dennis said:

No way. I'd like four more big powder days. The skiing has been off the charts here. Bring on more snow! Our latest winter storm warning was just extended through Wed. It started on Sat. 

That sounds just a bit greedy... just say'n.

9 hours ago, Scrapr said:

I once got stuck while driving a 12 wheeler on May 10th. It was a low mountain range but I got over in the slush instead of staying in the travel lane. A good hearted Safeway driver helped me over onto the wet and i didn't have to call dispatch

I got snowed in for two days in Swift Current Saskatchewan on the last weekend in May 1982. Another time, I don't remember the exact year but some time in the 90s, I Managed to slip through Banff National park just ahead of a blizzard that closed the road on the first of July.

• Awesome 1

9 hours ago, Rattlecan said:

I got snowed in for two days in Swift Current Saskatchewan on the last weekend in May 1982. Another time, I don't remember the exact year but some time in the 90s, I Managed to slip through Banff National park just ahead of a blizzard that closed the road on the first of July.

Topper.   ??