Happy Tongue Out Tuesday

Kzoo

Good Morning....Well...due to my cold and flu episodes...I didn't use my soy milk as fast as usual (which is slow...it goes in my yogurt & oats)...Well... Just a PSA....Soy Milk DOES GO BAD...now granted I am a month...a month past the fresh til date....:whistle:  It was chunky and had mold growing in it.....:runcirclsmiley:  Oh well I still managed something else for breakfast!

21 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Good Morning....Well...due to my cold and flu episodes...I didn't use my soy milk as fast as usual (which is slow...it goes in my yogurt & oats)...Well... Just a PSA....Soy Milk DOES GO BAD...now granted I am a month...a month past the fresh til date....:whistle:  It was chunky and had mold growing in it.....:runcirclsmiley:  Oh well I still managed something else for breakfast!

I’m sick today - ugh feel terrible ?

P you can freeze soy milk

• Sad 1

could you please add in the words "tongue out" to your Happy Tuesday thread?

Today's Happy Tongue Out Tuesday is brought to you by Bowser.  Bowser is a 7 year old Labrador/Australian Shepherd cross.   He is very sweet, playful and especially loves squeaky toys! Bowser is dog friendly and likely cat friendly too though not formally tested yet. He would love a home with another sweet friendly dog and and an owner who is home more than not. A fenced yard would be ideal as well. He is super sweet and easy. Housetrained and does not requiring crating. 

Image may contain: dog

https://petstablished.com/pets/public/373113?awo=Dallas+Street+Dog+Advocates&widget=true

• Heart 2