BP update

petitepedal

So...I haven't been checking it since I sent several numbers into my doc and she was happy...not much interest in doing so while feeling under the weather.

119 over 77 this morning...I am good with that. Scale is still slow to go down..but it is going down. Unfortunately I gained back 2.8 of the 3.8 I lost the weekend of the tummy bug :wacko:.

• Heart 2

My BP is always much higher when I am at the doctors office.....white coat syndrome.Good luck with your weight.I only look at the scales once a week or so.that seems to make it easier to watch my diet.I need to lose about 15 pounds.........Hopefully I will get back to #145 or #150  when warmer cycling weather gets here.?

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

So...I haven't been checking it since I sent several numbers into my doc and she was happy...not much interest in doing so while feeling under the weather.

119 over 77 this morning...I am good with that. Scale is still slow to go down..but it is going down. Unfortunately I gained back 2.8 of the 3.8 I lost the weekend of the tummy bug :wacko:.

I lost 10 pounds in the last month ? that would be an impressive power to weight ratio if I still had my power :(