I'm in trouble

petitepedal

I got someone to spot me the 20lbs bench presses..cos my trainer doesn't want me to drop em and smash my face....:P

Only thing I did with less weight was the hip thrusts...hauling a 40lbs barbell across the gym is a workout in itself..I used a 20 last night..

I messaged my trainer to be gentle...I know he will give me a break because of being sick (not for the snow days)..but he will harass me and give me a hard time ...just because...

My daughter in law is about your size. On Sunday she was carrying both twins up to register them for class. I asked her how much they weighed now. She said they are twenty eight pounds apiece, if I set them down I’ll have to chase them around to catch them again. I was impressed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Take it slow if the aches tell you to do so.

I took 80 lb Jake on a 2 mile walk on a new-to-him trail yesterday and he was so excited he was straining at the leash for the entire time.  My lower back ached, then I sat down at a bench and poured water for Jake into his collapsible rubber bowl and took a drink myself.  When I began walking, my back was fine. Then Jake strained at the leash and my back ached again.

I need to begin a regular stretching routine and do more resistance band stuff for my lower back.  I'm glad I found a browser app that let me download a lot of "Bodylastics" start-out-easy exercise videos before my 6 months of access for buying the bands ran out!

"Now we're going to work the lower back..."

1942533956_TX2Ep.07LowerBack1.thumb.JPG.0d272190c6f71f2a7e812eaab06f5367.JPG

423172956_TX2Ep.07LowerBack2.thumb.JPG.7dfd4546b510096d6c9b845cabd15a48.JPG

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

I was hoping for the kind of trouble we get to name and buy presents for. 

Unless my Condo changes its rules..that ship has sailed....but if they ever allow doggies...I will let you know...and present will be welcome...(well...presents are always welcome :whistle:)

• Haha 1