I'm in trouble

petitepedal

I got someone to spot me the 20lbs bench presses..cos my trainer doesn't want me to drop em and smash my face....:P

Only thing I did with less weight was the hip thrusts...hauling a 40lbs barbell across the gym is a workout in itself..I used a 20 last night..

I messaged my trainer to be gentle...I know he will give me a break because of being sick (not for the snow days)..but he will harass me and give me a hard time ...just because...

Take it slow if the aches tell you to do so.

I took 80 lb Jake on a 2 mile walk on a new-to-him trail yesterday and he was so excited he was straining at the leash for the entire time.  My lower back ached, then I sat down at a bench and poured water for Jake into his collapsible rubber bowl and took a drink myself.  When I began walking, my back was fine. Then Jake strained at the leash and my back ached again.

I need to begin a regular stretching routine and do more resistance band stuff for my lower back.  I'm glad I found a browser app that let me download a lot of "Bodylastics" start-out-easy exercise videos before my 6 months of access for buying the bands ran out!

"Now we're going to work the lower back..."

1942533956_TX2Ep.07LowerBack1.thumb.JPG.0d272190c6f71f2a7e812eaab06f5367.JPG

423172956_TX2Ep.07LowerBack2.thumb.JPG.7dfd4546b510096d6c9b845cabd15a48.JPG