Happy Thursday

Kzoo

Yay for Thursday :cheerleader: The last day of February...where we broke a snowfall record for the month...On the bright side as the weatherheads read off stats....February is our least snowy month in the winter :wacko:  March on the otherhand is the second snowiest :runcirclsmiley:See my trainer tonight...got about 7 sessions or so left...gotta decide if and how to finance more...I don't think my HSA card will cover it again :whistle:  regs changed in 2019.

Snow in tomorrows forecast :angry:

Got to work very early. Missed the phone call saying that the base was closed. I wondered why the office of mostly empty. Went back home before the ice really started to come down.

Unfortunately my doctor's appointment to get my knee injected was cancelled. I was looking forward to that as the first injection really has helped.

I did switch my car and home insurance to USAA. Should save me about $500 a year even adding in earthquake insurance.

I put new brake pads on the Odessey today. The inspection station said they were down to 30%. They were not, they were about 50%. I only put one set on, the rest can wait until warm weather and my ribs feeling better. The dealership put new tires on it to sell it. If my wheel wrench had broke when I put my five foot long cheater pipe on it I would have paid them a visit. Pennsylvania requires wheel nuts to be properly torqued, those were not.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1