I am all excited about the upcoming football season

Randomguy

I always say the Browns will win the Superbowl in the upcoming season, and I am usually joking a tiny bit.

I like how the Browns played last year once Hue Jackson and Todd Haley were bounced, and I like the new guy and I like how the players are coming along.  I actually feel good about this team even as it is, and I know they will get better in the draft and free agency.

12-4 is my prediction, and I think they may make it past the first round of the playoffs if there aren't too many crucial injuries.  It just feels weird thinking that this all feels realistic.

12 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I always say the Browns will win the Superbowl in the upcoming season, and I am usually joking a tiny bit.

I like how the Browns played last year once Hue Jackson and Todd Haley were bounced, and I like the new guy and I like how the players are coming along.  I actually feel good about this team even as it is, and I know they will get better in the draft and free agency.

12-4 is my prediction, and I think they may make it past the first round of the playoffs if there aren't too many crucial injuries.  It just feels weird thinking that this all feels realistic.

Saw in the news that Hell is at an all time low temperature.  Just might freeze over next fall.

• Haha 2

3 Guys from NE Ohio all got into a car and it fell into the Cuyahoga river and died. They all went to H*** at the same time and met the devil. The devil said boys I am going to put you into a room of burning fire and heat for an eternity, so he tossed them in. The devil came back a few days later to listen in and heard them laughing and carrying on. He said I show them and turned the heat up on them. He came around about a week later and heard them laughing and carrying on even more and said now am I really angry and turned the heat all the way up on them.

Intrigued to see how they like it now, he heard them still laughing and carrying on, so he decided to make a drastic decision. The devil actually turned off all the fires and heat and all of hell froze over. He went and checked on his 3 Clevelanders and he heard the loudest laughing and screaming and carrying on he ever heard. He opened the door and said why the H*** are you guys having such a good time?

They look at him and said, Hell froze over. The Cleveland Browns must have won the Superbowl

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I don't think so, he just supposedly got a handjob at a massage parlor.  He isn't married, not so much of a big deal as far as I can see.

The bigger issue is that the workers at the massage parlor were basically sex slaves, kept locked up in the back, not high priced call girls doing this of their own free will.  Bad news.

The Carolina Panthers owner stepped down after he was accused of "workplace misconduct" and fined 2.75 million by the NFL.   

14 minutes ago, jsharr said:

The bigger issue is that the workers at the massage parlor were basically sex slaves, kept locked up in the back, not high priced call girls doing this of their own free will.

I heard otherwise, that they had massage licenses from the state of Florida.  If this is true, does it matter in this single case?

Also, did he really solicit a prostitute?  More like "You wanna handjob long time?"after being massaged suggestively for half an hour.  That sounds different than strolling in and saying "I want to illegally pay someone from another country for sex".

Stuff should be legal, no question about it.

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

It's so easy to spin this shit as "OK"

If human trafficking was involved it should be a capital case.

I think that will be what this comes down to.  I think Human Sex Trafficking will be brought into this, whether Mr. Kraft was aware of it or not.  Court of Public Opinion may bring him down.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I agree with what you are saying...until I got to the 12-4 part.  Don't think they will win over 10 games next season, but definitely think they are on an upward trajectory that is bright.   A Super Bowl in their future in the next 5 years?  Quite possible.  

6 hours ago, Goat Geddah said:

I agree with what you are saying...until I got to the 12-4 part.

It isn't that farfetched.  They closed out the season on a 5-3 note with a rookie QB and some bits and pieces were coming together then  They won't be surprising teams this year, but they were pretty competitive even in the games they lost.  I wouldn't be surprised by 12-4, but 10-6 wouldn't be that surprising, either.

The Browns should be a playoff contender.

The Ravens could be great or awful depending on how much Lamar Jackson's passing improves and how much other teams are able to stop the Ravens running game.

The Steelers should have a good year.

The Bengals will suck, as usual.

On 2/28/2019 at 11:18 AM, Randomguy said:

Thinking about placing some bets???? That might be a good investment before all the world knows how awesome they will be.

16 hours ago, MickinMD said:

The Browns should be a playoff contender will still suck.

The Ravens could be great or awful depending on how much Lamar Jackson's passing improves and how much other teams are able to stop the Ravens running game will also suck.

The Steelers should have a good year will be division champions.

The Bengals will suck, as usual and set league records for most bail money spent in a season.

FIFY

6 hours ago, BuffJim said:

The next 5 months are the best time of year to be a Bill's fan.  We rock the off-season.

The good part of being a Bills or a Boys fan is you know exactly when the off season will start for your team every single year.  No waiting around until February for us!

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

but, nor Romo goes to the super bowl, every year.

....what the hell do you know about being a fan ?  Your team is winning. A fan is someone who has been wearing one of those cheese head hats for the Packers all these years, hoping for a comeback.

• Awesome 1

58 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

....what the hell do you know about being a fan ?  Your team is winning. A fan is someone who has been wearing one of those cheese head hats for the Packers all these years, hoping for a comeback.

When I was a young pats fan, people went to the games with paper bags over their heads.

• Haha 1