Weekend plans...this first weekend of March

petitepedal

:cheerleader: S'pose to meet up with someone I worked with back in my college days..Friday Night..that will come on the heels of the 3 to 4 inches of snow we are expecting :angry:  Temps are gonna drop on the weekend..Laundry..is my as per usual.... I need to look for spring/summer shoes don't know if I will generate the interest or not...Could go back to furniture stores...been debating a pale cream almost white couch..but then I thought about it getting dirty..then I remembered the couch my mom bought when she was about 52...it was mostly white with a brown pattern in places...So who knows..I am not quite ready to commit..need less snow for ease of getting rid of the couch and loveseat :wacko: 

Thats about it...a little cleaning and church and working out on Sunday...maybe some cooking!  Happy March...1 more week before we Spring Ahead :cheerleader:

• Heart 2

Ski trip Saturday. Meeting with our group going to Haiti in a few weeks Saturday night. Probably ski Sunday after church.

• Heart 1

Not much. Was going to visit my son and his family on Sunday, but the weather forecast is very bad with 3-5" of snow.

I may work from home quite a bit. I have some long term projects and working them will save PTO hours that I was going to use around next weekend to go to Cincinnati.

Marriage Prep classes a the church tonight & tomorrow.  These are always enlightening and uplifting, they benefit us as much as the engaged couples.  Mass tomorrow night, going to see some band somewhere.  Finish the vent ductwork Sunday, take eldest daughter to dinner for her birthday, then dinner.

3 minutes ago, smudge said:

Then I'm going to shoot down to hang out with @BR46 and have a couple beers with him. :D

Come on down...I have some porters, some stouts, some amber and I think that there are a few bottles of water I mean Miller 64.