Happy March 2nd

petitepedal

Good Morning all. 

Dreary Saturday here. Going to hear live music tonight with BuffCarla. My daughter is visiting from Massachusetts. I think they came home last night. There’s boots on the rug, but I didn’t hear any noise. They were traveling by Uber, so the fact that her car is in the garage isn’t a clue. 

Time to make coffee. That’s BuffCarla’s Saturday alarm clock. 

• Heart 2

Dreary weekend at my end of the continent.  I have lots of cardboard boxes from online orders I've been foolishly hoarding that need to be tossed. I think I'm going to sit in front of the TV and cut them up with a box cutter so more will fit in my recycle containers. I also bought a cheap cabinet that requires assembling because I don't have enough room in the kitchen to keep canned and packaged foods, my kitchen cabinets becoming more and more filled with dinnerware, microwaveware, all kinds of knives and spoons, and various gadgets like my remote oven thermometer - actually the thermometer itself isn't remote. It goes into the meat in the oven: it's remote reader goes with me to the TV room, back yard, etc. and will show the thermometer's temperature reading, change color as the temperature approaches that desired, and beep when it gets there.

• Heart 1

Shower went well. My wife was exhausted by the time she was done. I told her no hurry to get dressed it’s nice and warm in the house an I like seeing you naked. She sat on the edge of the bed for awhile and rested and then I helped her get dressed. She is watching older videos of the granddaughters now and smiling. Good memories, we have been blessed.

• Heart 2