Square Wheels

Not a radio station, my temp.

I went to the gym yesterday, felt great.  Around 9AM I felt like a truck hit me.  Went home around 1.  Was going back and forth between shivering and sweating the rest of the day.

Woke up to 102.4.  I've taken about every cold / flu drug you can.  Down to 100.4.

• Sad 7

4 hours ago, donkpow said:

Well did it? If not, I'm not really seeing the value in this thread.

truck-crash-palmerston-NEWSHUB-220417-11

What was that meat hauler trying to do? Can you imagine the amount of force on the kingpin holding that trailer connected to that truck? That’s why they paid me the big bucks, those things were not allowed any defects.

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

What was that meat hauler trying to do? Can you imagine the amount of force on the kingpin holding that trailer connected to that truck? That’s why they paid me the big bucks, those things were not allowed any defects.

I don't know. Jackknifed and rolled over, looks like. Fascinating picture.

5 minutes ago, donkpow said:

I don't know. Jackknifed and rolled over, looks like. Fascinating picture.

Might have been swinging beef and a new driver.

The latching mechanism on the trucks and the kingpins on the trailers are forged parts and were a large part of what I made for 28 years. Every time I see a picture of something like this it still amazes me that the trailer doesn’t break loose.

• Heart 2

20 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Might have been swinging beef and a new driver.

The latching mechanism on the trucks and the kingpins on the trailers are forged parts and were a large part of what I made for 28 years. Every time I see a picture of something like this it still amazes me that the trailer doesn’t break loose.

Merica Made

• Heart 1

On 3/2/2019 at 11:56 AM, Square Wheels said:

We don't have tylenol, I've taken a bunch of advil.  Seems to be better, for now.

Tylenol is worthless, Advil or allege or aspirin will bring a fever down a bit.  Or just do the Russian thing and gargle vodka every 20 minutes.